DIY Potion and Spell Book Tutorial from Better After. This is a really good tutorial using plastic toys, glue gun, cardstock and paper towels. This FIY is based on a tutorial by SEEING THINGS - my favorite Halloween Blog that had great printables and tutorials and is now DEAD & GONE. This is why if I see a printable I like, I don’t wait unitl later to download it.
~This would also be a nice tutorial for an actual spell book instead of just a decoration.
Little Tarot cahiers! So cute!!
Make your own votive and tealight candles.
If you are making a votive candle, you will need a glass container.
- Candle Warmer
- Tealight candles
- Fragrance oil of choice
- Crayola Crayons (they have the best coloring)
- Tooth Picks (to stir in the ingredients)
- Not applicable but an option: Loose fragrant herbs to make loaded candles.
Basic Steps for the Tealights:
- Take the wax out of the tealight container and break it up into small pieces. Save the wick.
- Take your crayon color of choice and break that up.
- Put them into the tealight container (But not all of it. You don’t want it to over flow. Put in a little white wax and use the crayon to get the color consistency that you want.)
- Add the fragrance in and stir with the tooth pick.
- Now tape the tip of the wick to a tooth pick and balance it into the hot wax.
- Turn off the candle warmer and let it set.
You should have some awesome colorful and pretty smelling tealights.
As for the votives do the same as the above, but make sure you have a glass container!
Candle Warmer is 4.99 at Michaels
Crayola crayons are cheap and not really expensive.
Tealights, a 50pk goes for 4.99 At Michaels.
And the fragrance oils, Ebay has some great deals.
i am, by far, a chaotic good.
i am also not by any stretch of the imagination clever or nimbleminded enough to pursue any kind of trickster ideal.
i am usually the person trying not to bury my face in my hands as the nearest clever person does their thing, because i am always a mix of impressed and horrified, no matter how benign the application.
sorry for being so incredibly late on those deck reviews. life has been happening so much. hopefully, they finally go up tomorrow.
my entity research has taken me the way of tricksters.
Sigil For Memory Recall and Activation
After you connect to it, here are some ways to use this sigil:
- Ask yourself a question and stare at the sigil to help you remember the answer
- Draw it on your notebooks, on all your studying material
- Draw it in your mind whenever you need to remember something
- Use the sandwich technique: think of the sigil, the thing you have to remember, then the sigil again
- For prolonged use, I personally use this visualization:
Imagine walking into this sigil and finding yourself inside a yellow pyramid. If you’re taking a test or studying, you can mantain yourself in this space during the entire time imagining this pyramid around your study or test area. For an extra memory boost, draw this sigil on each of the pyramid’s faces.
- Reblog the sigil: the more people looking at it and associating it with memory recall, the stronger it gets.
Why a pyramid? Why yellow?
Reblogging this for the night folk because I know most of you are students and I want this to go around C:
i am extremely sorry for the delays on the reviews. things have been going on.
i have a few chores to do first, but reviews for the wishcraft tarot and the miniature tarot of pagan cats should go up tonight!